Gordon's Beach Farm Stay Bed & Breakfast and Muir Cabin features panoramic ocean and mountain views overlooking the Olympic Mountains, Strait of Juan de Fuca and Sheringham Point Lighthouse.
Relax and unwind on our 10 acre hobby farm located just 10 minutes west of Sooke (or one hour west of Victoria) on fabulous Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. We have deer and rabbits on the property, as well as 65 chickens, 3 fainting goats and 1 Nigerian mini goat. Our breakfasts are made with our own free range eggs from our many chickens.
Why stay at Gordon's Beach Farm Stay Bed & Breakfast?
- Paddle Boarding, Fishing & Crabbing
- Family, group and extended stay rates available
- Your pet is welcome
- 10-acre property
The Muir Cabin
- This self-contained cabin sleeps four people
The Sheringham Suite
- Features a spectacular ocean view
The Tugwell Suite
- Overlooks the garden with ocean views and beyond
We are fortunate to have so much more to explore that every day is an adventure!